Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

cannot reply to theads/posts

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by 009, May 24, 2012.

1. 009

009 Jellystone road sw Member

greetings,
    cannot reply to threads/posts. may i have a moderator etc. tell me the reason for this? pls. pm asap.
    thanks,
    009.:huh:

2. EMP9596

EMP9596 Two Trees West of Camas, WA. Active Member

3. 009

009 Jellystone road sw Member

NO PROBLEM FOLKS. I HAVE BEEN ON ASSIGHNMENT AND NOT FOLLOWING THE LATEST HERE ON NWFA.

4. EMP9596

EMP9596 Two Trees West of Camas, WA. Active Member

That's OK!
    I believe it is going to get tweeked again back to the old way except the Q & A's to the ad will not bump the ad to the top like it used to. The seven day OP's bump rule will stay in effect. :peace:

bikejunkie and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Onebusyman

Onebusyman Salem New Member

I too am trying to reply to a post and I am unable to. I have tried different browsers and now my wife's computer with no luck. I have sent someone a private message and now I want to post to the thread that I have sent him a private message.
    On this page I see the reply to thread and quick reply but not on the forum that I am trying to respond to Oregon rifle and shotgun.
    Thanks
    Mike

6. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Right now, only the original poster can post to a thread in the classifieds. Joe is working on a modification which will let us get back to posting in the thread but not bumping the thread to the top. Patience...