JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Cannon "safe" from Costco on sale for $649.00, I'm wondering if I should cancel my order for the Liberty Revere from Tractor supply? The warranty with Liberty seems much better and the quality and construction does also. It'll be almost $ 300.00 difference. The Costco Cannon Safe seems like a screaming deal since delivery is included. I'm just worried about the overall quality long term of the Cannon, in that case the Liberty seems superior in every way. Thoughts? It seems like the locking mechanism on the Cannons is what fails the most. Pretty much the only advantage I can think of the Cannon is the cost.

I have a Cannon / Costco "safe" out in the shop that I use to store in work projects and tools. I don't see it as a very secure safe. Its better than nothing and having only paid $100. for it used it serves the purpose. If you are looking for a safe that is likely to slow down a more determined thief you need to pony up for better quality. On the plus side if you need a "safe" that is easy to get up and down stairs...

I have a Cannon / Costco "safe" out in the shop that I use to store in work projects and tools. I don't see it as a very secure safe. Its better than nothing and having only paid $100. for it used it serves the purpose. If you are looking for a safe that is likely to slow down a more determined thief you need to pony up for better quality. On the plus side if you need a "safe" that is easy to get up and down stairs...
Which model did you score for $100?

Which model did you score for $100?
Previos owner was moving and didn't want to pay movers.I showed up with my trailer and hand truck, loaded it myself and smiled all the way home.
safe1.jpg safe2.jpg

I bought a Cannon "safe" from Costco on sale for $649.00, I'm wondering if I should cancel my order for the Liberty Revere from Tractor supply? The warranty with Liberty seems much better and the quality and construction does also. It'll be almost $ 300.00 difference. The Costco Cannon Safe seems like a screaming deal since delivery is included. I'm just worried about the overall quality long term of the Cannon, in that case the Liberty seems superior in every way. Thoughts? It seems like the locking mechanism on the Cannons is what fails the most. Pretty much the only advantage I can think of the Cannon is the cost.

In my experience, Liberty customer service is top notch, especially if dealing with the local authorized dealer. That said, it may depend on lock quality . I'm a fan of dial locks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top