JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't own the Costco model, but I love my Cannon safe.
Best warranty in the business, solid construction.
And the Costco deal usually includes curbside delivery.

Check out Rogue Safe here in Medford. Try to slip a folded piece of paper between the door and the frame. It WILL NOT fit! Not cheap, but if you want the real deal, IMHO its it! And yes, they deliver.

I bought a Cannon model EV-6040 from costco a few years back.. $800 delivered to my front door. No trouble with it at all, and at 40" wide with plenty of shelves you should be able to get all your stuff into it. You can buy a better safe for two or three grand, but a good thief can get in to any of them with the right tools, and enough time. :)

My only gripe with Cannon's is how the door automatically locks when it closes. This is just a personal preference of mine and some may even consider it a good thing but it's a feature I'd rather be able to delete. Just something to think about.

My only gripe with Cannon's is how the door automatically locks when it closes. This is just a personal preference of mine and some may even consider it a good thing but it's a feature I'd rather be able to delete. Just something to think about.

How does it lock if you dont turn the handle?

I'm looking at the biggest I can afford, the consensus is that because you will always run out of room. Costco has a fat boy Cannon at around 30 cf.

I humbly suggest you check out the video at Rogue Safe...two guys with a crowbar and prybar popping a "big box store" safe in 1 minute 44 seconds. Is THAT all your guns are worth? Just sayin'...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top