JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Cannon EX20 safe that I need to sell. It was purchased in Jan of 2011. It has functioned flawlessly and I need to get rid of it soon as my new one will be dropped off here next week. I have installed a rope light kit inside of it so it is well lit and ready to go. This model has the 2 plug outlet in it and lifetime warranty. It's in great shape with only a few nicks in the paint here and there. $550 You must pick it up! In NW Portland on Cornell and 88th-ish

Only trades I'm interested in:
Tikka T3/T3 lite in .223 boltface
9mm 123gr bullets (not loaded rounds)
Hodgdon 4831SC (8lb kegs)
Hodgdon Varget

ibtGTvg5Z2oTjs.jpg
i3WT8ncJpVN48.jpg
iP8gqV5JuWWEv.jpg
ibrC1rdSHhD9iY.jpg
idOszUwQx5Mgl.jpg
iFhzU6W32fR00.jpg
iGSBIClyWAmW5.jpg

I have a Cannon EX20 safe that I need to sell. It was purchased in Jan of 2011. It has functioned flawlessly and I need to get rid of it soon as my new one will be dropped off here next week. I have installed a rope light kit inside of it so it is well lit and ready to go. This model has the 2 plug outlet in it and lifetime warranty. It's in great shape with only a few nicks in the paint here and there. $550 You must pick it up! In NW Portland on Cornell and 88th-ish

Only trades I'm interested in:
Tikka T3/T3 lite in .223 boltface
9mm 123gr bullets (not loaded rounds)
Hodgdon 4831SC (8lb kegs)
Hodgdon Varget

View attachment 93833
View attachment 93834
View attachment 111606
View attachment 111607
View attachment 111608
View attachment 111609
View attachment 111610
Is this still available

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top