JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
biiqmk6z15d31.jpg
Hawaii

I was shocked to see the price of canned tuna has jumped since the last time I looked.

I really don't care for StarKist or Bumble Bee tuna anymore. They seem like tuna scrapings in a can of water. I have been buying canned Tuna from the Washington or Oregon coast. It's still a solid steak of tuna in a can. Absolutely premium stuff! But the last time I bought a case, it was $4.50 / 6 oz can. I just looked and it 's now $6 / 6 oz can.

It's pricey but simply much better than regular canned tuna.

Another related comment - I see the price of MREs in the commissary has gone up again. I was just getting used to paying $9 per MRE. I looked the other day and the case price is now $128 or about $10.60 each.

I was shocked to see the price of canned tuna has jumped since the last time I looked.

I really don't care for StarKist or Bumble Bee tuna anymore. They seem like tuna scrapings in a can of water. I have been buying canned Tuna from the Washington or Oregon coast. It's still a solid steak of tuna in a can. Absolutely premium stuff! But the last time I bought a case, it was $4.50 / 6 oz can. I just looked and it 's now $6 / 6 oz can.

It's pricey but simply much better than regular canned tuna.

Another related comment - I see the price of MREs in the commissary has gone up again. I was just getting used to paying $9 per MRE. I looked the other day and the case price is now $128 or about $10.60 each.

Costco has the best canned tuna and the cans are larger then what you find in the stores.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top