JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I started with food storage about a year ago and quickly found out things can get unorganized quickly when it comes to rotating canned goods. I checked out all the plans and the plastic ones which I know over time would break and the cardboard ones which I dont think would hold up all that long and decided to build my own. I have a cabinet shop and being a little slow in these times came up with these. The sides are 1/2" MDF that are cut on a CNC router and can be left natural, painted or stained and the center is 3/4" dowel and 1/4" MDF core melamine. One nice thing that happend by mistake is the dowels work great as handles, you can pull the units out of the pantry for cleaning while full of cans. I designed them to be able to ship flat and be assembled with 8 screws in about 2 minutes. I designed them in 12", 18" and 22" deep and are 11" tall. I am testing the waters here and want to know what you guys think, and what you would be willing to pay for something like this.

The first 3 poeple that PM me with their address, I will send them one to try and test for feedback, and please, only send me a PM if you will actually be trying them and post back here.

YouTube - Can rotation rack.

View attachment 188650

View attachment 188651

View attachment 188652

View attachment 188653

View attachment 188654

YouTube - Can rotation rack.
Make it wall mountable and as the kids say, "shut up and take my money!" :)

Can those be self stackable on top of each other? How about wall mountable?
1/4" drill, a few dowels, a bit of measuring and they would be stackable. Alternatively, a double unit (more CNC work) would obviate the need for stacking.

As to dates, I keep a sharpie handy and write month/year on the top of the cans.

LOL, I just sorted out the wife's old canned tomatoes (she never wants to run out and always buys the sales). Oldest can expired 7 years ago. I used it in the Lentil dish I made for dinner. Tasted good, but if I'd gotten this back when, we'd have not had the issue.

Last Edited:
Sorry, there was a lot of interest in these but not enough people were actually ordering. I made these back when times were slow but now the shop is very busy. Biggest problem we ran into was while the MDF material is cheap and very durable, it is heavy and shipping cost what they are today it was expensive to ship and that killed a lot of sales.
Dude, sell the plans/code for cnc showing all the variants, even at $20 per download you'll make some dollars without much work

Eat 'em! They be sure to set o
Recently found a non opened case of pork and beans 10 years old. Wish now I had cycled or rotated the stuff.
Eat 'em! They'll be sure to set off some fireworks later!

Dude, sell the plans/code for cnc showing all the variants, even at $20 per download you'll make some dollars without much work

Northwest Firearms,
I realize this last post was a while back, but I was wondering if you had formalized plans for the 3-bin that you would be willing to sell? And if so, how would I go about getting them?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top