JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Oak Harbor
State
Washington
Selling or trading away a few firearms,

First up is my Canik tp9sfx. It comes like it does from factory, with two mags, a loader, cleaning supplies, spare parts, all the plates for optics and iron sights. It has about 400 rounds through it and has never had a malfunction and shows very little sign of wear. DOES NOT come with the vortex, unless you want to throw me an offer.
I am asking $525 for this.
canik.jpg
canik1.jpg
canik2.jpg

Looking to trade for a nice tactical shotgun, either semi or pump or magfed. Mossberg 500, 590, possibly ar upper in caliber other than 5.56, sks, lever action.
Im happy to travel a little for sale. don't really want to ship but can if needed.
Thanks for looking, either message me here or text me at (360)-98two-00seventwo

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling or trading away a few firearms,

First up is my Canik tp9sfx. It comes like it does from factory, with two mags, a loader, cleaning supplies, spare parts, all the plates for optics and iron sights. It has about 400 rounds through it and has never had a malfunction and shows very little sign of wear. DOES NOT come with the vortex, unless you want to throw me an offer.
I am asking $525 for this.
View attachment 855190
View attachment 855191
View attachment 855192

Second up is my AR9 pistol build. It has a spikes tactical lower for glock mags, Aero parts kit, magpul k2 grip, SBA3 brace, aero 9mm buffer and spring. The upper is a foxtrot mikes upper with 5" barrel and handguard, with their blast can on it. I built it a while ago and put maybe 50 rounds through it to check functions. I also have a bushnell holosight for it I'd throw in for another $125, and an ets clear 33 round mag that comes with it.
I'm asking $650 for this.
View attachment 855189
View attachment 855193

Trades I'd be interested in: AK variant, Mossberg 500 or 590 (not shockwave), possibly others I'm looking to expand caliber choice.
Thanks for looking, wither message me here or text me at (360)-98two-00seventwo

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.