JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
once you open gundeals type in Canik in their search engine a list will come up with all the different sites and their prices... I just saw for $296
Still not seeing the TP9 SFX...I do see some other models for under 300 but most of those are also the "one" model that only comes with 1 mag. Either way I still do not see a TP9 SFX for under 300...wana post the link..

Hello, not sure what you mean... when talking semi auto pistols with people who own G's and those with their opinions it comes up that no way, a pistol made in Turkey could compare with a Glock... I've shot both... It's my opinion... If that's ok ???:D:D:D
i'm sorry i just saw the model maybe not that moidel

Hello, not sure what you mean... when talking semi auto pistols with people who own G's and those with their opinions it comes up that no way, a pistol made in Turkey could compare with a Glock... I've shot both... It's my opinion... If that's ok ???:D:D:D

You are of course entitled to your opinions. You are the one that jumped to comparing this to Glocks and how much better it is, not us.

Still not seeing the TP9 SFX...I do see some other models for under 300 but most of those are also the "one" model that only comes with 1 mag. Either way I still do not see a TP9 SFX for under 300...wana post the link..
You are of course entitled to your opinions. You are the one that jumped to comparing this to Glocks and how much better it is, not us.
I didn't jump anywhere... i repeated conversations i'd been in and listen to and gave my opinion... seems like you're trying to bait me now... with your last 2 replays...
no thank you... i see now a person can't put there opinion down or disagree with you ... if i should happen to post my opinion again on this site, please don't reply unless i've broken the rules in some way... and i promise this... i'll never respond to anything you have anything to do with... Semper Fi

I didn't jump anywhere... i repeated conversations i'd been in and listen to and gave my opinion... seems like you're trying to bait me now... with your last 2 replays...
no thank you... i see now a person can't put there opinion down or disagree with you ... if i should happen to post my opinion again on this site, please don't reply unless i've broken the rules in some way... and i promise this... i'll never respond to anything you have anything to do with... Semper Fi

Ok. Thank you for your service.

Just because he's a mod, doesn't mean he can't participate in conversations or have opinions himself.

I was just wondering why this turned in to a "better than Glock" discussion. That's all. No disrespect meant.

Had one and got rid of it after about 600 or so rounds. Trigger and grip felt like a PPQ, pretty much everything felt like a PPQ sans the sights which were a little different. We tore it apart and compared it to a buddies PPQ, its pretty much 1:1. IIRC you can swap the slides between a PPQ and the TP9ESF -
the economy PPQ.

little bigger and chunkier than a G19 but basically around that size for sample. Crisp trigger, breaks and resets fast an easy. 2 factory 15 round mags that eject clean from the gun. Comes with holster and replacement fiber rods. Was $350 when I bought it at sportsmans a couple years ago.

Only had maybe 2 FTE around about 400~ count but after that ran just fine - others online have pointed out sometimes this happens but then promptly disappears. Turks claims to have dropped 7 digit round counts through these without fail. Wasn't bad but I cannot stand that slide release lever as it just rides my grip placement and would sometimes (myself doing this on accident from using other strikers) ride it and prevent the slide from locking back.

Thats my only real complaint with it. If you are on the fence about this watch some reviews online they are solid little guns and worth the price point though I think now they are upwards of $400+? YMMV.

I have a TP9SFx and my son has an Elite, both very good pistols.
It was a natural for me since I am such a fan of the Walther P99 series on which it (TP9) is based... I'm carrying one right now, as a matter of fact.
The trigger is exceptional for a striker fired pistol but not quite as clean as the P99 or PPQ. Still, for the price, it's tough to beat.
20200216_113801.jpg
Had some issues initially with stovepipes but a new recoil spring took care of that.
It's a low(er) cost way to get into an RMR pistol... I was considering having the slide of my 5" PPQ milled for a red dot but it only cost a little more to go this route... pd around $400 not including the Venom RDS.

... and I still don't own a Glock.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews