JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If you are not already familiar with Canik and the TP9 series, Canik is a fantastic value-for-money Turkish arms mfg who are famous for rapid upgrading their products based on user feedback, and the TP9 series is basically a heavily-upgraded Walther P99 copy used by the Turkish military.

This version is the TP9SF Elite with Warren sights in OD Green. The trigger is quite good out of the box. The only factory striker trigger I like more is on the CZ P10C.

Imported by Century Arms, Mfg PN HG3898G-N. See the picture to get an idea of what it comes with. It actually comes with a very high quality paddle holster in the box (with button strap release that can be fully removed). It also comes with an extra 15-rd magazine, for a total of 3.

Asking $300 firm. The gun has seen 75 rounds of action and has performed exceptionally well with zero issues and great accuracy. I am only selling because my hands are huge and I have discovered I need a little more real estate to be comfortable.

Please message, email, or text 805-443-1391 with questions/offers. Preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn. Buyer to pay transfer.

Untitled.jpg IMG_0737.JPG IMG_0735.JPG IMG_0734.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.