JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Canik tp9sa to fund a Glock 19 purchase. I bought the gun a few months ago and have taken it out once and shot about 80 rounds through it. Functioned absolutely flawlessly and was cleaned after. The trigger on this thing is amazing to say the least! Only reason I'm selling is because I'm giving my girlfriend my M&P shield and I would like something a little bigger and more round capacity. (Canik is too big for me to conceal). Comes with everything it did when I bought it. Must meet at an FFL dealer in southern Washington state and you pay the $20 transfer fee. Do not waste my time with any low ball offers, I'm selling for $315, so $335 for you. Names Derek and the phone number is 360eight5two 45zero1. Thanks

image.png

Sorry yes, comes with 2 18 round mecgar magazines, Serpa style holster, paddle and belt loop atachments, cleaning brush and rod, owners manual, original plastic box. And I think there's a replicable back strap and pin to push out the existing one. I never used it so its basically a new pistol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.