JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
DENNIS PORT
State
Other
There is no option (that I could find) for Wanted to Buy - hence my for trade option.

My ad might have been moved to the proper forum - if so disregard the above, thanks.

I want to Buy a Canik TP9 SFX in good condition. I have funds and ready to make the deal.

If you have one let me know. It'll have to ship to my FFL which I'll make real easy for you to do. You'll not have to use an FFL at your end. 100% legal.

Give me a holler at [email protected] or text me at 845-265-4414

Thanks,
David

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Pretty sure an ffl has to ship it to your ffl.
I grabbed this from Gunbroker
Here is what the ATF "Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide"' (ATF P 5300.4) says:

(B9) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm by carrier?
A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by carrier to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. In addition, Federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm and prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label to be placed on any package indicating that it contains a firearm.
[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(2)(A), 922(a) (3), 922(a)(5) and 922(e), 27 CFR 178.31, 27 CFR 478.31 and 478.30]
(B8) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm through the U. S. Postal Service?
A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. A nonlicensee may not transfer any firearm to a nonlicensed resident of another state. The Postal Service recommends that longguns be sent by registered mail and that no marking of any kind which would indicate the nature of the contents be placed on the outside of any parcel containing firearms.
[18 U.S.C. 1715, 922(a)(3), 922(a)(5) and 922 (a)(2)(A)]
The section of the US Code governing modern firearms is called Commerce in Firearms and Ammunition (CFA). This code is available online: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_09/27cfr478_09.html

I grabbed this from Gunbroker
Here is what the ATF "Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide"' (ATF P 5300.4) says:

(B9) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm by carrier?
A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by carrier to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. In addition, Federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm and prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label to be placed on any package indicating that it contains a firearm.
[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(2)(A), 922(a) (3), 922(a)(5) and 922(e), 27 CFR 178.31, 27 CFR 478.31 and 478.30]
(B8) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm through the U. S. Postal Service?
A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. A nonlicensee may not transfer any firearm to a nonlicensed resident of another state. The Postal Service recommends that longguns be sent by registered mail and that no marking of any kind which would indicate the nature of the contents be placed on the outside of any parcel containing firearms.
[18 U.S.C. 1715, 922(a)(3), 922(a)(5) and 922 (a)(2)(A)]
The section of the US Code governing modern firearms is called Commerce in Firearms and Ammunition (CFA). This code is available online: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_09/27cfr478_09.html

Perhaps I was incorrect. I'm still not mailing a gun to someone in another state. Lol

As long as the FFL sends (email is fine) a copy of his/her FFL it is perfectly 100% legal for an individual to ship a firearm as long as it is shipped to the name and address on the FFL.

It's done all the time and legal, in state or intrastate.

David

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.