JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$680
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new never fired.
Price was just lowered. best price on a new Combat Elite anywhere.
50 free rounds of Remington 9mm FMJ & 30 plus rounds of Sig Elite hollow points.
Canik case with extra mag, extra front sights, backstraps, holster and all the other stuff.

I have an FFL in Centralia that is great and the FFL transfer to the buyer is only 25 bucks. Also willing to meet at your FFL within reasonable driving distance.

IMG-1817.jpg IMG-1820.jpg

From Canik: In collaboration with Salient Arms International, an industry-leading designer of pistol part upgrades, Canik introduces the TP9 Elite Combat. With new performance finishes on external and internal components, a new CET™ trigger, performance upgrades designed by SAI and much more

Salient Arms does the Match Grade Barrel Fluted, Nitride-Coated 1/2x28" right-hand threads -also- Salient Sight Set. etc. Has a flared mag well and a +3 mag extension 0B43E5C9-A102-4A48-A92E-EFA5B49B53DC.jpeg 054F7C00-D0E5-40EF-947F-9768648E713C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just relisted. Was sold but buyer had an honest Covid work related issue. New lower price of 680 with ammo included. Awesome reviews on these but I am buying a 10mm.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.