JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For $319 dollars you will not be disappointed. The trigger sounds strange but with the reset you can empty a magazine so fast it's funny.

I love this gun! I think I'll buy another. What a great gun!!

I put 100 rounds of handloads (5.6 Grains Unique and 115 Gr Xtreme bullets) without a single glitch. The gun comes a little oil-ly but I wiped off the extra and took it to the range. Seriously, if you want a killer 9mm buy this gun!

uf8B4uy.jpg

Buy the gun, don't buy the gun... I'm not making any money either way. It's a nice gun, if you don't want to take the chance, well, that's your choice.

As stated above, I have no skin in the game, if, however you'd like to give this gun a spin I'd be happy to let you shoot mine (you provide the ammo) at Douglas Ridge between now and this Sunday -- after that I have to go back to work and we'll have to arrange a date. Just shoot me a 'conversation.'

My "Made in America(see Florida)"pistol is not even close enough for comparison in quality to my "Made in Croatia" pistol. The Turks have been producing QUALITY fire arms for decades longer than anyone in Florida or Idaho or...think I will order one tomorrow:cool:

My "Made in America(see Florida)"pistol is not even close enough for comparison in quality to my "Made in Croatia" pistol. The Turks have been producing QUALITY fire arms for decades longer than anyone in Florida or Idaho or...think I will order one tomorrow:cool:
It's a great gun. Like I said, if anyone wants to shoot mine I'd be happy to oblige.. I might even clean it before hand!

Naw.Don't clean it. Especially if it's tan. Loved that look in the vid! May stop cleaning the residue from my muzzles now. Looks like my bulldog, tan with a black muzzle:)

I wouldn't mind a full in depth review other them the YouTube vid. Been looking at these. What's your take on it OP, other than "buy one"

Where did you get it?
I got it from JG Sales http://www.jgsales.com/ it was supposed to be on back order but it arrived 4 days after I ordered it.

This was the first time I ordered from JG Sales and they are great. I screwed up the initial order and called in and spoke to the guys. They were very nice and professional, fixed my order and it arrived very fast. I had to call in as there online order entry doesn't allow you to edit an order once submitted.

I wouldn't mind a full in depth review other them the YouTube vid. Been looking at these. What's your take on it OP, other than "buy one"

I've only shot it one time -- 100 rounds of handloads. I did not have a single failure to feed or fire.

Once you place the trigger in the cocked position the pull is very short with no creep. And, if you use the reset you can shoot this thing very fast!

The fit and finish is very nice and it comes with a case, holster, cleaning kit, and two Mecgar magazines that are really nice. The magazines are steel with a polymer base and have unnumbered witness holes. I bought 5 extra at time of purchase.

I had to drift the sights -- they include a tool for that -- as I was shooting too far left. They also include different size front sights but I haven't changed those. Also, the sights are just white-painted dots, not night sights. I really hope these guns catch on because I'd really like to put some XS Sight's BigDots on them, yeah, I know $120 sights on a $320 gun may seem odd but I really like this gun.

As stated before, the gun came pretty wet so I just wiped off the extra oil and started shooting. One more thing, the takedown is super easy, much easier than pushing those tabs on my Glock.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top