JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had one for about a year.

For the money it is hard to beat.

It is a good shooter and more accurate than my G19 out of the box.

I still carry my G19 or PPQ because this gun is big but if you're on a tight budget or need a "stasher" it works.

The Canik guns are excellent firearms. Any comparisons to Hi Point is ridiculous. I have a Canik C100 CZ clone that is every bit as good as the CZ 75D PCR I had in the past. In fact, it's better machined, more accurate, and has been problem free through about 1500 rounds. It's well accepted enough that custom shops like Cajun Gun Works and Galloway Precision are offering after market spring kits, sears, and hammers for them. I have no problem believing the TP9 is just as good as the original poster states, regardless of the price. They're inexpensive because the labor's cheap, not the product or the manufacturing process. The Turkish arms industry is on a par with any country right now.

Both of these are Mecgar magazines. TP9 versus Sig p250

Left Sig, right Canik
ykib7RA.jpg

Top Sig, bottom Canik
GrJxkw5.jpg

Just ordered one myself. After looking at numerous written and video reviews, I'm really curious about these guns. For the price, it's hard to beat. I found them at several online stores such as Grabagun and Buds in addition to J&G. I went with Bud's this time as I needed about a 30 day layaway to complete the purchase. Looking forward to trying this out and seeing how it performs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top