JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Canik 55 Shark C in 9mm,it is Da/Sa,it comes with 2 15 round magazines,and the original box.
This is basically a clone of the Jericho 941/ Baby Desert Eagle except it has the safety on the frame and it has an alluminum frame,gun is about 25 ounces unloaded.
I'm looking to trade for Canik or TriStar C 100,but seeing as that might by tough to find I'll also consider other pistols in 9mm,10mm,.45 Gap,.45 acp,.38 special,.357 sig,.327 magnum,.357 magnum,.380,.32 acp,and 9mm makarov,they must be at least semi-compact though(4" barrels at longest) or smaller.
If I don't get any trade I like I'm just going to keep it.
Trade to be done at an FFL.

I will consider some .22 pistols but only these ones listed:
Ruger Mark/MK Series in stainless
Ruger SR22 pistols in any finsih
Beretta 21 in Stainless
Kel-Tec PMR-30
Ruger Charger Takedown Stainless or Ruger 10/22 Takedown in stainless

Last Edited:
I have a Canik 55 Shark C in 9mm,it is Da/Sa,it comes with 2 15 round magazines,and the original box. Like new condition maybe 250 rounds through it max.
This is basically a clone of the Jericho 941/ Baby Desert Eagle except it has the safety on the frame and it has an alluminum frame,gun is about 25 ounces unloaded.
I'm looking to trade for Canik or TriStar C 100,but seeing as that might by tough to find I'll also consider other pistols in 9mm,.45 acp,.380,.32 acp,and 9mm makarov,they must be DAO(with restrike capability),Da/Sa,or SAO. No Striker-Fired guns,unless it is a Glock 26 or a Walther P99 variant or clone.(other than the QA model)
If I don't get any trade I like I'm just going to keep it.
Trade to be done at an FFL.

Don't ask about buying this IS NOT FOR SALE.
I have a Tisas Zigana 9mm ported. 50 rounds fired.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.