JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had one knock around 7:00. Dog immediately goes into her hell hound "I will eat you" bark and by the time I got to the door, they were gone and probably still running. That's OK, good dog, more Smarties for me.

My wife made the mistake of putting candy in the bowl by the front door a week ago in an effort to "organize" things... we may or may not have needed to replenish our candy inventory before the first wave hit.

My wife made the mistake of putting candy in the bowl by the front door a week ago in an effort to "organize" things... we may or may not have needed to replenish our candy inventory before the first wave hit.
I don't touch the sealed bags or boxes of treats ( chips, trail mix, whatever)
Once something gets opened I harvest the bounty every time no one's looking.

We don't get trick or treaters here. Not enough like city or suburb, too much distance between houses, long driveways, woods. When I had children that age decades ago, Mrs. Merkt loaded them into the car and drove them to suburban neighborhoods with large houses.

One year, even though nobody comes to the door, just in case, Mrs. Merkt placed a bowl full of candy bars on the front porch. They all disappeared just the same. I solved that riddle a couple of days later by finding wrappers all over my woods. The squirrels got them.

Supply chain issues = Snickers Almond bars and Baby Ruth are in national short supply.

for the last several years, been doing the big 150 pack of mini's from Costco. This year, I'd estimate about 225 goblins darkened our doorstep, even with the pouring rain. So a more or less average year for us. Only one jack o' lantern this year, drawn and carved by my 14 y/o daughter.
. 6CE501A7-9EB1-4193-937A-A970952BD465.jpeg

I'm going to be sorry, but I have to ask.

Why do you have a bale of clown noses???
Same answer as so many here give about the amount of guns they own: "Two is one and one is none." 🤡

It's part of being a clown at heart and trying to embody that pan-cultural archetype of trickster and clown. I love wearing them out and about, love bringing along a few extra to give out. I keep one in my pocket every day... I like to joke that between a clown nose in one pocket and a knife in the other, I feel prepared for almost any social situation that could come my way.

They get a lot cheaper when you buy them by the 500.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top