JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still, even if you're right Buehler needs to be sent a strong message in the Primary that betrayal means Under-The-Bus right there--and that means the field needs to narrow FAST, to have a single effective challenger.

Divide and Conquer is how the limpdick Bend-Over-Boyfriends-to-the-Dems Posercons, Fredocons and Kapos like McCain and Romney always engineer their ways to the nomination, by Balkanizing real conservatives and building a coalition of Crossover Left and just enough lite-beer-centrist support.

Here is the issues as I see them with Knute! His Elitist attitude doesn't do him any favors with the voters, His week stance on KEY issues, such as his 2nd stance is going to loose him the vote, his refusal to answer serious questions is going to cost him votes, and he really needs to come out strong so we can see exactly who he is! He may or may not be bad, but until we hear his positions and his plans, its too dangerous to cast him as gov'ner! Sam has taken the steps to voice exactly where he stands, something the others have yet to do! The other thing I really do not like about Knute is his willingness to "Negotiate" common sense gun control, THAT is a great big red flag through my scope!

Continuing on the theme... as long as you Oregon conservatives are content to keep poking as individual fingers, the McCain-Romney-Buhlers of the world are going to keep hitting you with one fist and then their Obama-Clinton-Brownstain schlongers hit you with the other. Thios is going to continue until YOU learn to come together into a fist of your own...

With apologies to Guderian for mangling his quote.

You know, the vote in the primary should go to the person who could most likely beat Kate Brown. You can blather all you want about Carpenter and his 2a stance, but it doesn't mean diddly unless he can win the general election against Brown. And I don't think he can. Too old school conservative.

The more I'm digging the more evils I see in him, Not what we OryGunions need in Salem! Not with all that heady power right there for the taking, I'm seeing a power trip from a spoiled rotten little man with too much money, too much of an agenda, and too much ego, and nothing that aligns with what this State needs! Sorry, but I'm really not liking what I am finding on this guy!

The more I'm digging the more evils I see in him, Not what we OryGunions need in Salem! Not with all that heady power right there for the taking, I'm seeing a power trip from a spoiled rotten little man with too much money, too much of an agenda, and too much ego, and nothing that aligns with what this State needs! Sorry, but I'm really not liking what I am finding on this guy!
Shades of McSh*tstain, in other words?

FWIW, There's a poll on Facebook (no IP-43 page) that shows Carpenter has 1,500 voters compared to 211 for Wooldridge and only 12 for Buehler. Also on FB, Carpenter has 86,000 likes/followers compared to Buehler's 11,000 likes and 12,000 followers. Wooldridge also has 11,000. Let's hope and pray that Carpenter can win this.

I think Sam Carpenter can and will win this primary. I also believe he can beat Brown. Real Americans are tired of being an afterthought. America First agendas are working all across the country, especially at the Presidential level. Proof is in the pudding y'all.

Oregon could really benefit from Oregon First/America First ideations

I think the gun grab bills alone will be enough to throw this puppy into overdrive.

You know, we should blanket I-5 with signs for Sam, it's legal to do, and no one can stop us or remove or deface those signs! Might also do Hyways 20, 22,26,30,84! Get the word out, spread it far and wide!

Sam has extemporaneous argument qualities that I find are right up there with those of POTUS; the valuable argument qualities that are seldom seen in today's beat-down, character assassinating, and tangential climate.

Remember, since the early 60s, most of us have been suseptible to being discouraged from civil discourse. Most of us have been "directed" away from the ideals of American exceptionalism, and Individualism....

Sam didn't get those "memos"; he hits back, he has a thick skin, and he stays on topic.

Here are a few items copy/pasted tweets from Sam's website in the last 24 hours....

I'm the only remaining "no compromise" candidate when it comes to the Second Amendment. Now more than ever, our gun rights are under attack. See where I stand: Sam Carpenter on Gun Control Policy - Make Oregon Great Again #2A #MOGA#orpol

AND...

"I gave this presentation last Wednesday in Corvallis. My points were directed at Greg Wooldridge (absent), Bruce Cuff (absent), Jeff Smith (present) and Dave Stauffer (present)

Knute Buehler was absent, as usual.

Here's the thing. There is no more time to discuss issues (we know what they are). There is no more time to even discuss solutions (we know what they are).

Knute Buehler is 15% ahead of me in the polls. I'm at 24%, Greg Wooldridge is at 11%, and Bruce Cuff is at 3%. Clearly, among conservatives, I am the only one with any chance of winning the primary election.

Will Greg Wooldridge and Bruce Cuff keep battling me or will they join me (and you)?

If I lose in the primary to Knute by 10%, I would not want to be one of those guys, would you? Imagine living in Oregon with that legacy, having spoiled our last chance to stop unfettered abortion, preserve our 2nd amendment rights, remove sanctuary state status, and on and on.

C'mon Greg and Bruce. Tell us WHY? And saying it's because you think you can win is NOT an answer."

I won't vote for Buehler or any other gun grabber! I'm not buying the "Lesser Of Two Evils" BS any more.

Maybe this runaway freight train needs to crash....

There are many comments on NWFA with that same sentiment. I bought it at first, particularly because his website or voters pamphlet statement do not mention the 2A, but then I looked at his voting record on gun bills and he has voted pro-gun. So, I'm wondering why you think he is a gun grabber - what did he do that is anti-gun? I plan on voting Carpenter in the primary, but if Buehler wins, I'm voting for him in the general election in November. Anybody but Brown!

There are many comments on NWFA with that same sentiment. I bought it at first, particularly because his website or voters pamphlet statement do not mention the 2A, but then I looked at his voting record on gun bills and he has voted pro-gun. So, I'm wondering why you think he is a gun grabber - what did he do that is anti-gun? I plan on voting Carpenter in the primary, but if Buehler wins, I'm voting for him in the general election in November. Anybody but Brown!

Buheler voted with the Dems on the latest gun bill during the last legislative session. He wrote why he chose to circumvent due process on his own FB page.

So, I'm not sure where you are looking, but siding with the Dems is a red line for me.

Capitol roundup: Buehler takes flak from both sides

When it comes to Constitutional Rights; a military vernacular is the best way to describe my decision-making process:

One awe sh!t, wipes away ten attaboys.

"I gave this presentation last Wednesday in Corvallis. My points were directed at Greg Wooldridge (absent), Bruce Cuff (absent), Jeff Smith (present) and Dave Stauffer (present)

Knute Buehler was absent, as usual.

Here's the thing. There is no more time to discuss issues (we know what they are). There is no more time to even discuss solutions (we know what they are).

Knute Buehler is 15% ahead of me in the polls. I'm at 24%, Greg Wooldridge is at 11%, and Bruce Cuff is at 3%. Clearly, among conservatives, I am the only one with any chance of winning the primary election.

Will Greg Wooldridge and Bruce Cuff keep battling me or will they join me (and you)?

If I lose in the primary to Knute by 10%, I would not want to be one of those guys, would you? Imagine living in Oregon with that legacy, having spoiled our last chance to stop unfettered abortion, preserve our 2nd amendment rights, remove sanctuary state status, and on and on.

C'mon Greg and Bruce. Tell us WHY? And saying it's because you think you can win is NOT an answer."

It all sounds good, except " having spoiled our last chance to stop unfettered abortion". If Republicans are the minority in Oregon that will put a halt to pretty much any Democrats voting for Carpenter. Roe VS Wade guarantees abortion will stay. Carpenter's stance on abortion will end him in a race against Kate Brown with the majority, Democrats. Am I the only one that sees it this this way? Some one come up here and tell me with some kind of convincing stats that I'm wrong! Not to mention him thumping the Bible. :rolleyes:

If all republicans and conservatives would get behind Sam Carpenter I truly believe he can beat Kate Brown.

We need to rally around the strongest candidate and vote for them even if you don't agree with them 100% That is what the Democrats do, we get to stuck up and butt hurt over small issues with candidates and will not vote or throw votes away.

As much as I hate to say it I will reluctantly vote for Knute if he gets the nomination even though I can't stand him. I would rather have him in than a Democrat, and won't throw my vote away, if you throw your vote away you're pretty much just giving Kate Brown a vote.

It all sounds good, except " having spoiled our last chance to stop unfettered abortion". If Republicans are the minority in Oregon that will put a halt to pretty much any Democrats voting for Carpenter. Roe VS Wade guarantees abortion will stay. Carpenter's stance on abortion will end him in a race against Kate Brown with the majority, Democrats. Am I the only one that sees it this this way? Some one come up here and tell me with some kind of convincing stats that I'm wrong! Not to mention him thumping the Bible. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the R candidate should just say "I oppose taxpayer dollars paying for abortion". That's not as aggressive as saying "I oppose abortion".

For me, 2A is the only issue in this election so if the R candidate is a Planned Parenthood abortion doctor, but is strongly pro-gun and anti-IP43, then I'll vote for him. Worry about the other stuff later - as you say - abortion is here to stay barring a Supreme Court reversal of Roe vs Wade.

Buheler voted with the Dems on the latest gun bill during the last legislative session. He wrote why he chose to circumvent due process on his own FB page.

So, I'm not sure where you are looking, but siding with the Dems is a red line for me.

Capitol roundup: Buehler takes flak from both sides

When it comes to Constitutional Rights; a military vernacular is the best way to describe my decision-making process:

One awe sh!t, wipes away ten attaboys.

I could not open his FB page - do you know the number of the bill where he voted with the Dems? Are you referring to the one where a suicidal person can have their guns taken away? He voted against that one:
The Voter's Self Defense System

And this article says he is against IP43 and IP44:
Buehler, Brown disagree about gun-control initiatives

I still can't figure out why many think he is anti-gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top