JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy back...?
And just who gets to set the value of the so called "Assault Weapon"...?
Is it a cash offer or a credit card / voucher for a store...?
If cash , just who is paying for this...Us tax payers...?
If that is the case are we taking our money , giving it to the government , who then in turn gives a portion of it back to us , after they "buy" our firearm from us...?

Not that I am "buying" into the idea of "selling" any gun to a governmental agency...
'Cause that is just stupid....As in "Got your Stupid at a two for one sale. "
Andy

Too bad all government money comes from what has been taken from other tax payers... so basically offering your own money back to take what you already bought with your own money...

Gee - with such a well thought out offer, who would want to keep their personal property....

Buying back???
They didn't sell it to me.

Hell at their rates that they will offer, I will "buy back" any that others with faint of heart want to relieve their anguish.

Too bad all government money comes from what has been taken from other tax payers... so basically offering your own money back to take what you already bought with your own money...

Gee - with such a well thought out offer, who would want to keep their personal property....

It is indeed well thought out. They know it is our money, and that is what makes it appealing to them, but even more appealing is that it makes a really good sound bite.

C'mon, y'all are forgetting what Kamala Harris said at the recent DNC Presidential debate, "the American people do not want to see us in a food fight, they want to know how WE are going to put food on their tables"....

BEATCH, you (nor anyone else) puts a FRAKING THING on my table, but you and your ilk sure as frik try to take plenty off of it though... o_O:rolleyes:

:mad:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads