JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20190621_210751.jpg

I don't own any assault weapons, so there's nothing for him to try and buy back.

He is deluded if he thinks he can pull this off. Australia tried a forced buyback, and it's still a failure. A big difference here is we have constitutional protection. Not only that, but guns like the AR are now in 'common use', meaning the courts will likely land on our side. Swalwell is trying to find his niche, but it's a fool's errand, which is why he still sits at 0% in the polls.

If they tried to force a buyback, I have a strong suspicion less than 5% of gun owners would comply.

Swalwell doesn't have a chance. So I'm not the least bit worried about that blowhard.

My statement on the matter -

Let not the rifles of good and free men be beaten into ploughshares; but instead, may they hand in a place of honor, well oiled and ready, and by the grace of God unused. But should the price of peace become licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the gods of war and fortune favor patriots.

My great fear is that these would be despots are pushing the honorable citizens of the United States into an unacceptable position. The backlash is going to be brutal and may get out of hand.

Be very careful what you ask for...

I know we can't control headlines, but I would love to see the gun community stop using the phrase "buy back" -- that is a disingenuous slimy term invented by the anti2A crowd. It implies that original ownership in all firearms rests with the government. It dilutes the reality of what is suggested which is confiscation. If it must be used, please use scare quotes at a minimum and some explanatory language. Example: "buy back" (OK fine, buy back all the ones the US Gov't sold)

Anyway, we should at least try to take control of the language. Same thing with "common sense gun control" -- every chance we get we should point out that the phrase is presumptuous, arrogant, and its use is divisive. We understand that they trying to repeat a lie until it is taken as "true" and we should call them out for using fascist language tactics.

So they are all liars. Harris misleading statement is, she's seen the damage, looked at the pictures while at the mayor's house and hugged the parents? Really? Swalwell may have been hit in the head with a brick at some time in his life. His grasp of reality is questionable, to be polite. Buttigleg sounds like he trained on weapons of war with Gen, "full semi automatic" Johnson. Buttigleg positions himself as a door kicker. I seriously doubt it. He's either lying about his knowledge of weapons or his service connection to them. The other two are just kinda sad. But still lying.

Apparently American kids are only killed at school with AR15s. None of them get hit by school buses. Die on the football field from exhaustion or OD from a drug that "easier to get than checking out a library book". I miss the good old days when politicians only lied about the things they were supposed to be doing. Like building bridges, fixing the roads or reducing taxes. These guys are lying about stuff they have no business trying to control.

C'mon, y'all are forgetting what Kamala Harris said at the recent DNC Presidential debate, "the American people do not want to see us in a food fight, they want to know how WE are going to put food on their tables"....

BEATCH, you (nor anyone else) puts a FRAKING THING on my table, but you and your ilk sure as frik try to take plenty off of it though... o_O:rolleyes:

:mad:

Seriously. Government produces no wealth. Only takes it, uses it, wastes or redistributes it.

I know we can't control headlines, but I would love to see the gun community stop using the phrase "buy back" -- that is a disingenuous slimy term invented by the anti2A crowd. It implies that original ownership in all firearms rests with the government. It dilutes the reality of what is suggested which is confiscation.

Agreed, completely. The phrase "buy back" has bothered me since at least the 1990s. One can't "buy back" what one never owned in the first place. The implication, of course, is the government owns all arms. To hell with that nonsense.

And don't forget open borders and free healthcare for all the illegals.... :rolleyes:

Let them have VA... no, veterans have earned what little we get.

It is indeed well thought out. They know it is our money, and that is what makes it appealing to them,

Maybe subliminally they know it is our money... but I never heard a politician of any stripe that didn't think all money belongs to the federal govt. (In truth, doesn't all coin and bills in circulation belong to gov?)

BEATCH, you (nor anyone else) puts a FRAKING THING on my table, but you and your ilk sure as frik try to take plenty off of it though... o_O:rolleyes::mad:

Good one! I've been looking for a way to express that thought and you did it for me...Thank you!!!

Buy back? I didn't buy them from you and you can't afford to buy them, so F' off.

I'd condense that down to a simple F' off!! ;)

Until these Elitist acknowledge they work for us, they will be summarily dismissed and laughed at.

If only that was 100% true.

Bingo. If a 4 year old is having a tantrum in the check out line I'll pay it no mind.

Yet, the noise it still very annoying... same thing with the antis outbursts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top