JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Supporting Members,

I received some very upsetting news today from one of our members here who also happens to be an attorney. It turns out these Supporting Member giveaways we've been holding are prohibited by state law for any entity other than a non-profit organization. I've seen many other websites do these exactly as we have, but that is not an adequate defense. We simply cannot take the legal risk and put this community in jeopardy. As of now, all giveaways will be suspended until further notice.

Any of you who were motivated to donate by this giveaway and wish to receive a refund, please send me a PM and I'd be happy to do so.

Thanks,
Joe Link

From what I've heard they're in high demand :)

I'm planning on buying one myself!

Why don't you just stop being a cheapskate and become a...wait...nevermind.

Man, I'm REALLY hoping I get this. I've been looking for a .22 pistol for my wife to learn on, and the Ruger's been numero uno on the wishlist.

Man, I'm REALLY hoping I get this. I've been looking for a .22 pistol for my wife to learn on, and the Ruger's been numero uno on the wishlist.

That's the reason I decided on one of these. Everyone I've talked to is planning on purchasing one at some point. I'm a little surprised there isn't more interest in this.

OK, I am interested. VERY interested.

I've grown to love this forum and as much as I would like to lend a little support and get entered, just can't spring for the cash right now. BUT, at some time I will and be glad to do so.....

Nice - I've been planning to get one of these soon. Guess I can at least wait until after the 24th (not like I'd have a chance before then anyway). Pretty darn cool to see a site that is willing to give back to members like this. Another reason to be a supporting member (even if I'm not much of a poster).

Thanks for doing great things like this Joey!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads