JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ACLDN

It was sad doing this but once my plan is expired it will no longer be legal here. So I joined armed citizens after reading some reviews of their work. Anyone else a member of them? They are NOT insurance so they don't get banned by Washington and are actually headquarted up here. The USCCA girl on the phone was very sweet and said she'll contact me once they find a Wa legal plan. Till then I'll stick with armed citizens. Who else is with them? Any comments?

On March 26, 2020, the ACLDN Network was served with a cease and desist order, mandating that no WA memberships be renewed and no new WA members be enrolled.

While I provide a competing product, I believe they are fighting a battle that must be won for the sake of all gun owners in Washington, perhaps wider.

Please consider supporting their life and death battle, here's their info:
https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/join/fight-against-wa-insurance-commissioner provides options for online donations, or we welcome your phone call at 360-978-5200 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Time. Checks and money orders, marked for "insurance commission fight" are welcome at ACLDNetwork, P O Box 400, Onalaska, WA 98570.

I'll be making a donation and will make an additional donation for every new client who shows they were ACLDN members in Washington. gunowner.TheLGuy.com www.ThePlanningGroup.Org

I was able to renew my membership in ACLDN since I was already a member. They sent me a letter and I inquired via email as well before my membership expired back in of June 2020. ACLDN cannot sign up any new members in Washington State.

I was able to renew my membership in ACLDN since I was already a member. They sent me a letter and I inquired via email as well before my membership expired back in of June 2020. ACLDN cannot sign up any new members in Washington State.
Please consider a donation to help them help all gun owners.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top