Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cancel A WTS Thread

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by JerryAX, Jun 20, 2015.

1. JerryAX

JerryAX Tualatin New Member

How do I cancel a WTS thread?

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

3. Loptr

Loptr Corvallis Member

Can a WTS thread be deleted completely or only closed? A thread I was watching disappeared completely. When I try to use a bookmark all I get is 'ERROR, requested thread could not be found'.

4. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Yes. A classified ad (thread) can be deleted by the person who opened it - the control to do that is in the same menu as the control to lock/close the ad. Some people just don't like leaving their ads up after the item is sold.

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Classified deletion is a Supporting Member feature, normal users just have the close option.

6. Loptr

Loptr Corvallis Member

Thanks, I've only bought and traded and haven't put a WTS thread yet and wondered about that.

Joe Link likes this.
  7. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thanks for correction, I forgot that was a supporting member only feature.

IronMonster and Joe Link like this.