JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wasn't able to hang around to tear down, etc. (wedding anniversary), had a great time though. I was impressed with the match director's patience and instruction with new shooter's, including the youth! Awesome job MD! :)

Wasn't able to hang around to tear down, etc. (wedding anniversary), had a great time though. I was impressed with the match director's patience and instruction with new shooter's, including the youth! Awesome job MD! :)
Thanks for joining us today… The little match is growing, next match will be August and will be 3 bays of use. See you next weekend

Agreed Spookshack. My mom was shooting her first ever Rimfire challenge match, and the MD was great with her on the pistol. Watching her progress as the day went on due to his help was one of the best parts of the day for me. Had a great time and cant wait for the next one.

Where are the scores? 🤣
What scores we said this was for fun…

No serious I'll message Daren "MD" and ask. He might be a little over whelmed with being his biggest turn out. I do know he had a state trap tournament on Sunday.
Did anyone get the scores for this match?

That was an impressive last stage you threw down with that pistol Mr. SpookShack, It looked like you were shooting 2's! I hope your whole day didn't go like that :D

Great day of shooting with an environment that allowed everyone to relax and have fun, look forward to the next one!

Kudos to MD, RO's and all involved putting in the effort to make this match happen!

Thanks for joining us today… The little match is growing, next match will be August and will be 3 bays of use. See you next weekend
Rimfire has become very popular and a Great discipline for new shooters to become active in competitive shooting, Practiscore may help ease some of those growing pains.:)

For those that want to compare.:)
While that last stage was a smokin' fast run for me, I was only able to get under 3sec. on one string though. Lol
I averaged 3.5sec. for that stage. It was nice to finish string. Wasn't really feeling it with my 15-22. I got way slopppy on the last rifle stage and allowed my bro to score a win on me. It was bittersweet for him though as I destroyed him on the pistol side! 🤣

F36907DD-4706-4EFB-9F0F-06B8B5D87750.jpeg

Hey All,
My apologies for not having scores yet from the last CRGC match. Long story short, I'm getting Practiscore this week and hope to have results done this weekend. Small match growing pains! Thank you for your patience!

What scores we said this was for fun…

No serious I'll message Daren "MD" and ask. He might be a little over whelmed with being his biggest turn out. I do know he had a state trap tournament on Sunday.
Yeah, my spreadsheet is only set up for 15 shooters and I don't have anybody handy to modify it for me. Getting Practiscore this week and hopefully will have scores this weekend. Clint, i texted you about it.

June match results are done FINALLY! Results were emailed out to all competitors.
CRGC's match is now on Practiscore and registration is OPEN for August and September.

I'm very interested in joining you guys in August. I've never shot in a competition before so please excuse the newbie questions. I have .22 in several platforms so would it be better to bring a bolt action or semi auto for the rifle portion of this match? Is it a run and gun scenario?

Definitely a semi auto. Bolt guns are not competitive in speed events. Any semi auto pistol and rifle will do. Iron sights or optics, but non magnified, as the rifle stages only go out to 35 yards max . Probably the most important accessories are having 5 magazines per gun. Reloading mags between strings really slows things down. Also a case or bag for each gun is mandatory as you will bring your guns to the firing line empty and in a case/bag. RCSA is a great place to start for competitive shooting as all stages are fired from a fixed firing point, no movement.

Please check out RCSA's website for complete rules and other important info.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top