JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it worth attending??? I've never been to the show in Canby. How does it compare to the one at the Portland Expo Center? Is it most of the same vendors or do more shops from Salem attend?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

The Canby show is very small... It is a show that can be very awesome or very crappy... I have bought some phenomenal deals there , Times I left thinking this was a joke... I keep going back... Yep a few of the same people from PDX attend...

I've done quite a bit of browsing and bought a couple of guns there. I like it a lot more than the one at the Expo because (a) you dont have to go anywhere near Portland (b) you dont have to fight traffic (c) you dont have to pay $8 to park your car and (d) You can find a parking spece within a couple hundred feet of the door.

The selection may not be quite as good...but its a pleasant and much less stressful way to spend the afternoon.

It is much smaller. But it is still fun. What gun show isn't. It is much cheaper without the parking price and high door price. So if nothing else, pick up some ammo.

It is much smaller. But it is still fun. What gun show isn't. It is much cheaper without the parking price and high door price. So if nothing else, pick up some ammo.

I agree. The expo gun show is large and Keith's puts up about every gun you might have thought about handling. But the parking cost and door cost has gotten very pricey.

There was no parking fee when I moved here in 1993 and it was nice to not get hit with the double cost of a parking fee and a door fee. Interesting that retailers have managed to charge us for coming to look at their products.

I often wonder how we would react if Keith's or Fisherman's Marine charged us $8 bucks to come in to look at their products. Would we shop their store??

I am of the opinion that if vendor want us to buy their products they should encourage shoppers to come to see their products, not make them pay. When I was young all the shows were free. The auto show, guns shows, home shows, etc. We have been trained like monkeys to pay to buy. Irks me to no end.

So I don't attend anymore at the expo center. Their loss in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top