JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As much as I'm repulsed by his choice of wine, I scored a sweet AR from his table today. The capper was the T-shirt (suitable for range AND lounge wear).

I have lived near Canby for 12 years and have never gone to this one.. I think it is about time... See you in the morning Cocktailer......

There were a lot of people there today. Possibly the best Canby show I have ever been to.

Lots of deals walking around. One dude had an M14 for $600.:s0095:

I was too busy to ask the "walkers" what they wanted for their guns, but there seemed to be deals flying around everywhere. One minute a guy is carrying a Winchester 1897, the next minute it's gone.

I'm trying to coax a FN PS-90 out of Jerry Waisanen Guns across the aisle.:cool:

There were a lot of people there today. Possibly the best Canby show I have ever been to.

Lots of deals walking around. One dude had an M14 for $600.:s0095:

I was too busy to ask the "walkers" what they wanted for their guns, but there seemed to be deals flying around everywhere. One minute a guy is carrying a Winchester 1897, the next minute it's gone.

I'm trying to coax a FN PS-90 out of Jerry Waisanen Guns across the aisle.:cool:

Should have snagged it.

Portland has better babes at gunshows.

Had a great time at the Canby Show, would have been better if I would not have forgotten my glasses (Couldn't see much)... Got to meet Coctailer while I was there and we will be chatting more in the immediate future.. He has a nice piece that I think I have to pick up for my collection.. Andrew, expect a PM buddy..

Had a great time at the Canby Show, would have been better if I would not have forgotten my glasses (Couldn't see much)... Got to meet Coctailer while I was there and we will be chatting more in the immediate future.. He has a nice piece that I think I have to pick up for my collection.. Andrew, expect a PM buddy..

Great show today, I picked up an older MK I (Standard) on a trade for some knives and other things I had taken that had been laying around taking up space. Great vendors and just comfortable all around. I talked to just about every vendor and saw some great deals and got some myself. alot of fun. I didn't figure out who Coctailer was, but I probably talked to him...

Headed out to the show shortly, thanks to all of you for the Saturday review on attendance and deals. Ive never done the Canby show, but I'll go anyways to find fun.

...looking for a Benelli Nova Tactical

Okay, I had fun. It was short lived due to show size but it was good nonetheless. I was able to score a really nice picatinny rail laser good for 1000 yds. The reviews on amazon and the current price was over 100.00 and I scored it for much less. I was able to get a breakdown printed mat of a rifle I own as well as a nice padded leupold lens case for dirt cheap.

Spent less than 100.00, was willing to spend five times that for the rifle I wanted. Will return as necessary to this gun show as the people were top notch.

I didn't check ammo prices as I already have what needed, sorry. There was a vendor there ( tactical ammo I think) that had some half racks I noticed, but I didn't check the prices for my caliber as it wasn't within view through the crowd when I passed by.

We bought a couple half racks 2weeks ago from Tactical, it shot fine in tests for brass re-racks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top