JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Folks,

Another fine show where the overwhelming majority are small individual vendors is the Collectors West Gun Show in Canby, 27-28 JAN 2018. I know of only one small brick & mortar vendor (maybe two) at this show. The rest are all individual die-hard vendors, who you tend to see at all of the Portland shows (the modern gun show is dying, after all, and need all the support they can get). Except in this case there is no $8.00 parking shake-down by the Portland Expo. And, a less expensive entry fee!

See you all there!

Last Edited:
Folks,

Another fine show where the overwhelming majority are small individual vendors is the Collectors West Gun Show in Canby. I know of only one small brick & mortar vendor (maybe two) at this show. The rest are all individual die-hard vendors, who you tend to see at all of the Portland shows (the modern gun show is dying, after all, and need all the support they can get). Except in this case there is no $8.00 parking shake-down by the Portland Expo. And, a less expensive entry fee!

See you all there!

Does this mean they shake you down like they do for Clackamas county Fair? At $10.00?

I've always heard this was a real good show to go to.

Yes Canby is also one of my favorites. That and the ARPC one. I am hoping to make it there as i am looking for a few guns.

I used to like this show. The last couple of times it was disappointingly small but now, safely post-obama, maybe it'll perk up a bit. Hope springs eternal! I'll probably see if I can talk my boy into going with me. :)

I've not been to the Canby show - yet. Pretty much done with the Expo shows for the same list of reasons we can all chant like a mantra. Hillsboro, Albany, Grants Pass and Rickreall are superior.

Any vendor reading this with an interesting Hi Power or decent clone for sale? Please PM me and tell me how to find you so I don't get distracted and wander past your table. Or you can look for me... the midlife+ guy in jeans and flannel shirt with a gray beard. You can't miss me.

Last Edited:
Went with my boy. Had a fun couple of hours. Nothing too exciting for me but I'm old and jaded. Did get to finally touch on a Rem R51. Probably would have gone for it if I'd had $300 burning a hole in my pocket. Prices on "vintage" stuff I like was at nose bleed levels but partly that's me having trouble adjusting to the new normal.:eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top