Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

canby collectors west gun show

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by welldonecj7, Oct 10, 2012.

1. welldonecj7

welldonecj7 Oregon Member

have any of you been to the canby gun show? is it a pretty decent one or would the Portland one be better? will be looking for ar upper mostly, but also ammo and will be looking at accessories and pistols.

2. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Some years ago. It was a pretty good show, there were more tables by the locals by percentage but I think that hobbiest tables are about dead at any show these days. It was much smaller than the PDX show of that time.

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Its a lot smaller than the portland show. But usually pretty packed with guns and usually some good deals. Free parking and last time i went it cost a few $ less to get in. usually some of the big ammo dealers are there.

4. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

Still a good show, with a local atmosphere. Like one of the armories' shows for size.

5. The Redpaw

The Redpaw 45th Parallel Member

I'm heading to the Canby gun show, I'll be there on Sunday. I look forward to seeing the vendors and meeting new people.

I'll be looking for a Benelli Nova Tactical Magnum, hope I find one.

Sgt Nambu and (deleted member) like this.