JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there. I've been lurking around for a while and figured I'd finally say hello. Originally from Vancouver Canada but I've been living in Seattle for over a year now slowly rebuilding my collection after selling it off to move. Motorcycle mechanic by day but I spend most of my free time doing Brazilian jiu jitsu.

I was about to make a joke about flapping heads and south park and then I read the part about Brazilian jiu jitsu....... Just kidding of course, welcome to the forums !

Out of curiosity how does it work for Canadians buying/owning firearms in the US ? Do you just show a green card or ?

I was about to make a joke about flapping heads and south park and then I read the part about Brazilian jiu jitsu....... Just kidding of course, welcome to the forums !

Out of curiosity how does it work for Canadians buying/owning firearms in the US ? Do you just show a green card or ?

As a permanent resident I have all the same rights as a citizen in Washington state when it comes to firearms. The only downside is no matter what I get a hold on my background checks... on rifles, handguns, anything... even with a cpl. After a few more years of living here I can apply to become a citizen so I don't have to worry about getting kicked out or anything like that. Don't think my wife would be too happy with that after how much we spent to get me down here in the first place hahaha

And speaking of wash, if you say "Washington state", everyone will know you're a rube.. unless you mean WSU..

There is one thing worse than that. Please, for the love of God people, there is no "R" is Washington. It's WASH-ington not WARSH-ington. That being said, it is allowed (nay, verily encouraged!) to say Walla Walla Washingon really fast so you smush it together into one word. WallaWallaWashington!

There is one thing worse than that. Please, for the love of God people, there is no "R" is Washington. It's WASH-ington not WARSH-ington. That being said, it is allowed (nay, verily encouraged!) to say Walla Walla Washingon really fast so you smush it together into one word. WallaWallaWashington!
Weird. My mom has lived here for 72 years and still pronounces it "Worshington"... I'll never understand it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top