JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1665675330550.png

Canadian mounties are going to be searching for Canadian plates in the parking lot of a gunshow. Those vehicles are going to be stopped at the border for a search before they're allowed reentry into Canada.

Canadian mounties are going to be searching for Canadian plates in the parking lot of a gunshow. Those vehicles are going to be stopped at the border for a search before they're allowed reentry into Canada.
Fine stop them at the border on their side, get out of our country. They have no jurisdiction here !

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine stop them at the border on their side, get the fu_k out of our country. They have no jurisdiction here !
How do they know who to stop if they can't observe who might be smuggling in illegal items?

I don't have a huge problem with them enforcing their own laws on their own citizens. They should have had the courtesy to inform the local Sheriff they would be there though. I'm glad he kicked them out.

How do they know who to stop if they can't observe who might be smuggling in illegal items?

I don't have a huge problem with them enforcing their own laws on their own citizens. They should have had the courtesy to inform the local Sheriff they would be there though. I'm glad he kicked them out.
It is obvious that they had already asked federal authorities as they were working with the ATF. It looks like some ATF people just learned that they have to work with local law enforcement.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top