JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any firearm can and will end up on someone's "You can't own this" list.

Anti-gun people are just that...anti-gun.

With that said....
I have met a few that were open minded and were willing to try and understand what they didn't know anything about.
Unfortunately none of them propose or make laws.

In any event....
It would be foolish to think that gun bans are only going to be applied to certain firearms.
Andy

Just imagine if someone said "we need to ban cartridges designed for the military". You know, since we don't need weapons of war.

40 S&W would rise again!
That's exactly the law in Germany (at least when I was there). Germans are banned from owning any firearm chambered in a caliber that's used by ANY military in the world… present and past.

The government doesn't want to ban any of your guns
The government only wants to ban assault rifles, not sporting guns
The government only wants to ban all semi autos not hunting rifles
The government only want to ban everything

That's exactly the law in Germany (at least when I was there). Germans are banned from owning any firearm chambered in a caliber that's used by ANY military in the world… present and past.
40 S&W you almost can't give it away I don't get it ! I have no problem with a Sig P226 in 40 or a Glock 40 cal but once you say 40 cal people act like you have the plague .

lol

And a representative of Canadian shooting sports says regarding the bill:

"The consequences of this are absolutely huge and, quite frankly, totally uncalled for."

Only would have been better if he'd started with "Tut tut!" Why do I think they've already lost?

With all the noise about banning "assault rifles", there has been an undercurrent of claims we should then ban "sniper rifles", i.e. any rifle with a significant long range capability. After all, if they succeed in banning any class of firearms, that gives them the precedent to continue banning other classes until there are none left.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top