JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My thoughts are with the families of the fallen and the RCMP. Hopefully they catch or kill the POS before he manages to make more victims.

However, it doesn't look like the "gun free" zone known as Canada is working very well?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/05/3-police-officers-dead-2-injured-in-new-brunswick-shooting/

rcmp_zpse131bf49.jpg

This should be a very powerful argument against what libs call "gun free zones". (Or more accurately "gun free killing zones".)

//

Canada isn't a gun free zone, there are firearms there, and in order to own them you need to have a PAL, or for semi-automatic rifles an RPAL, from the article it described "bursts of automatic weapons" which would put the firearm well into the "prohibited class" under canadian law.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the assailant here probably didn't have licenses for his firearms so a lot of good all that red tape did.

Canada isn't a gun free zone, there are firearms there, and in order to own them you need to have a PAL, or for semi-automatic rifles an RPAL, from the article it described "bursts of automatic weapons" which would put the firearm well into the "prohibited class" under canadian law.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the assailant here probably didn't have licenses for his firearms so a lot of good all that red tape did.

You're right, this thread is probably mistitled. But the point is gun control is much more strict there laws there and shooting sprees still happen.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top