1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Can you use a 9mm barrel in a Glock 32?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Shadow Wolf, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf Round Rock, Texas New Member

I have a Glock 19 which I really like. Also have a Glock 32 and I'm thinking of getting a 40 cal. barrel for it. Then I saw advertisement for a 9mm barrel for Glock 32 or 23 and called Glock. They said you could use a 40 cal. barrel, but not a 9mm. Said it was not made to use the 9mm in. Doesn't make sense to me, but would like to hear from you. Has anyone tried it?
  2. NWGunner

NWGunner Salem Active Member

Im pretty sure u can drop any glock barrel in and shoot unless its a 9mm and your trying to convert up to .40 or .357 or if you have a 23 or 32 and want to convert it to 9mm. Then you have to buy a conversion barrel or keep your entire G19 upper. I have a 23C with factory .357, .40, and 9mm barrels and all drop right in except the 9mm barrel. I had to order a conversion for that one. Hope this helped. Also I have a .40 barrel for you if you wanna work a deal
  3. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member