JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Discharge of any air powered pellet, BB or paintball gun is illegal in multnomah county. A coworker of mine was turned in by his leftest neighbor for shooting his pellet rifle in his own back yard. The police showed up and was nice and explained the laws to him.

So in other words. Good luck defending your self or your property. all the rights have been stripped from us and given to the criminals And it's only going to get worse.
Really depends where you live, know your state laws. In Wa you can use deadly Force to protect life and property and to protect someone else's life and property. What you cannot do is chase somebody down and use deadly force for stealing your stuff or for any other reason for that matter unless they turn and become a deadly threat. Just use common sense. Force can be used while a crime is happening if your life and limb or property is in danger but not once the danger to life, limb and property has passed. The same rules would apply for non lethal protection if they are on your property and are in the act of stealing, destroying etc. Use pepper spray, slingshot paintball, whatever, just cross your t's and dot your i's.

BBFA3C68-1DC9-4887-BBF6-7BBC821AA423.png Too much ??? 7C2F4BE2-5F78-442B-9D05-8D6966EFC5B9.png

Using less lethal rounds if you're not law enforcement is a HORRENDOUS idea.

Keep in mind that whenever law enforcement deploys less lethal, there is always another officer present with lethal rounds in case things go south. Which happens a lot.

Also keep in mind that just because you don't see a weapon, or you see the dude has a knife, doesn't mean he doesn't also have a gun too.

In my opinion, it just isn't worth it over "stuff,"...that is most likely insured. Leave the less lethal to law enforcement.

I've found that stripping down naked, rubbing ketchup all over my body then chasing the perp while screaming bloody murder with a plastic spoon in my hand has been an effective deterrent....twice. ;)

Just the thought of you naked is a deterrent for me.

No flame throwers are not considered a firearm, no powder, projectile, etc, and readily available from various companies for brush clearing and forestry work. If it is legal where you live, on any given day, is up to you to figure out, but no FEDERAL laws. As a side note, Col. Sanders got his idea for fried chicken from his days in WWII when he carried a flame thrower in the Pacific Theater. Another side note: flame throwers do not kill by setting people on fire, they kill by using up all the oxygen in the air, and the person suffocates when in a cave, tunnel, or enclosed area. Most people, when hit with a blast of flame instinctively INhale and suck the flames/burning gas into their lungs and die from not being able to breathe, not from being burned.

Ever see the movie "Once Upon A Time in Hollyweird"? At the end of the movie.

Last Edited:
I wouldn't, property itself isn't worth the legal battle. I think you'd be pouring gas on a fire. The story would probably end up, I was just out walking my dog, and this guy shot me with a beanbag from a shotgun.

Sadly your best defense is move to where it's safe...

I get tired of hearing "avoid bad areas" and "move to where it is safe from crime" when asked where to go. Let's make EVERY area a place where is it dangerous for CRIMINALS to go, instead of law-abiding citizens to go!

Several shots with a Daisy Red Ryder should do the trick. Be careful not to shoot him/her in the eye. If he/she fires back with a lethal weapon, you can then launch your favorite lead projectiles at him/her.

I've found that stripping down naked, rubbing ketchup all over my body then chasing the perp while screaming bloody murder with a plastic spoon in my hand has been an effective deterrent....twice. ;)
That kind of behavior might be deemed normal in the weirder parts of Potland.

i like the idea of filling a super soaker with A1 sauce. very less lethal. let the neighborhood pitbulls handle stage 2 of the plan

I have loaded my 12 gauge shells with Jello. When I go to court, I think that I can easily claim that I meant no lethal force to the perp. I was just offering him a tasty treat!

I'm thinking gummy bears. Maybe those bargain basement assorted chocolates too. Kind like rubber bullets. And if you get the fair-trade eco-friendly peace brand ones you get bonus points in court I bet. ;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top