JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Do they make airsoft defensive "balls"/ammo such as pepper or?

Would an airsoft machine gun, select fire/"burst", or semi auto with a red tip be legal to shoot at someone stealing ur property outside ur house?

I'm kinda thinking have an airgun subgun on one shoulder and a real subgun on the other might be a good way to approach such a situation. If it's legal I mean. Let em have it with the pepper balls (to protect property) and then stand ready with the real thing should it be needed to stop a deadly attack.

Do they make airsoft defensive "balls"/ammo such as pepper or?

Would an airsoft machine gun, select fire/"burst", or semi auto with a red tip be legal to shoot at someone stealing ur property outside ur house?

I'm kinda thinking have an airgun subgun on one shoulder and a real subgun on the other might be a good way to approach such a situation.
They make old school paintballs in all sorts of funky loads.
Ever see the auto's that the Feds used at the ICE facility protesters?

How's this for "less than lethal"?

grumpy-bulldog 1111 - Copy (2).jpg

Any firearm is considered to be deadly force. Use a non-gunpowder weapon such as paintball guns for non-lethal.

That's assault with a less-than-deadly weapon!!

Oooooooo, that 'll teach 'em! Along those lines, you could "Hurl" insults at them too. Maybe something in the form of "Yo' mamma's so Fat......."

That's gonna get you convicted of hate speech and sent to Gitmo!

It definitely proves that things that look like guns will be perceived as such. So, not only is it bad to point a real gun with bacon in it at someone, maybe a fake gun as well?

A civilian pointing one at a crim is prolly gonna see the crim pull his real gun at fling lead... I'd rather not be in a firefight armed only with paintballs.

Acetylene has a self ignition / explosive pressure of only 20 psi. even in the absence of oxygen.

Never fill and seal a paintball with the stuff. Never. Ever. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
You start acting like your going to shoot someone domt be surprised if they shoot back. I do not see how this could end well.

Acetylene has a self ignition / explosive pressure of only 20 psi. even in the absence of oxygen.

Never fill and seal a paintball with the stuff. Never. Ever. :rolleyes:
Hmm interesting thought there. So sodium combusts wildly when exposed to water. I wonder what would happen if a paintball gun was loaded with alternating rounds of sodium and water? (J/k)

You start acting like your going to shoot someone domt be surprised if they shoot back. I do not see how this could end well.
It seems to me if it's within ur rights to shoot someone stealing ur property with airsoft pepperballs (not threaten to shoot them) and then immediately transition to a real gun to be ready if needed, you would be in a good position I think against a possibly disoriented adversary. I'm not saying that is legal, but it sounds like it may be.

Alternatively u could probably point a real gun at someone stealing ur property (can u do this legally I wonder -pointing a gun at them I mean?) but u could not shoot it unless they pulled a gun or other reasonable threat of deadly force. U can't shoot if they continue to steal ur property, threaten to come back and do damage, etc. as I understand it.

Last Edited:
It seems to me if it's within ur rights to shoot someone stealing ur property with airsoft pepperballs (not threaten to shoot them) and then immediately transition to a real gun to be ready if needed, you would be in a good position I think against a possibly disoriented adversary. I'm not saying that is legal, but it sounds like it may be.

Alternatively u could probably point a real gun at someone stealing ur property (can u do this legally I wonder -pointing a gun at them I mean?) but u could not shoot it unless they pulled a gun or other reasonable threat of deadly force. U can't shoot if they continue to steal ur property, threaten to come back and do damage, etc.
You also need a complainant and a responding cop. And then you'd need the cop to judge the veracity of complainant's statement (since officer did not witness altercation) and your own statement. More than a few criminals have injured themselves merely by trying to run away from their crime scene on their own.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top