JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Crime is going up like mad so this question has crossed my mind. What can you do if someone is stealing ur property outside of your home? Lethal force and stuff relating to deadly firearms are fairly clear to me but is anyone familiar with less than lethal laws? I'm thinking some type of 12 gauge round. It should go without saying by now that calling 911 in some areas, like Portland, is not an option for most crimes (other than documenting that you tried to call) because they will never come, or if they do it will be perhaps hours too late.

Any firearm is considered to be deadly force. Use a non-gunpowder weapon such as paintball guns for non-lethal.

Oooooooo, that 'll teach 'em! Along those lines, you could "Hurl" insults at them too. Maybe something in the form of "Yo' mamma's so Fat......."

Oooooooo, that 'll teach 'em! Along those lines, you could "Hurl" insults at them too. Maybe something in the form of "Yo' mamma's so Fat......."
They sell empty- fill-able paintball shells.

You can fill 'em with whatever you like.

Imagine getting hit with 5 flammable fluid balls and then being warned that the next shot coming is stuffed with 'safety tipped' kitchen match heads...

"An idle mind is the Devil's workshop...."
I blame covid.

Discharge of any air powered pellet, BB or paintball gun is illegal in multnomah county. A coworker of mine was turned in by his leftest neighbor for shooting his pellet rifle in his own back yard. The police showed up and was nice and explained the laws to him.

So in other words. Good luck defending your self or your property. all the rights have been stripped from us and given to the criminals And it's only going to get worse.

I'm not aware of anything firearm that's considered less than lethal. I have seen "Less Lethal", which sounds a lot the same but really isn't.

I saw this faq about multnomah county fwiw. I wonder what "lawful defense of property" means.
53CC3D5D-1C90-4A2E-8BA5-179BCE4DB796.jpeg

I'm not aware of anything firearm that's considered less than lethal. I have seen "Less Lethal", which sounds a lot the same but really isn't.

The only thing that comes to mind for me is Simunition, but that's not really a straight across replacement for regular ammunition in normal firearms, and you'd need specific replacement parts to for your firearm in order to use it. Even then, Simunition could probably prove to be pretty lethal if you fired it at a person who wasn't wearing protective gear (face mask, etc).

Because of the red little tip of course!

Reminds me.... time to paint handgun muzzles now.
Every air soft gun I see has no red tip. Fe see pic below. But I don't shoot airsoft so maybe someone who does can chime in about if nearly all, or all?, airsoft poeple use guns with a red tip. C54E7F79-2E82-461D-8A30-3AA5F379B800.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads