JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My hk vp9 and a 556 saiga with accessories and possibly My 3 in ruger 357 sp101.

Hoping to get 335 for sp101, 400 for vp9, and 650 for the saiga.

My hk vp9 and a 556 saiga with accessories and possibly My 3 in ruger 357 sp101.

Hoping to get 335 for sp101, 400 for vp9, and 650 for the saiga.

Maybe one of the FFL's will add their info to this but I've always had to show ID that got copied and filed, buying or selling...

BTW, pretty good prices for private party transfers but you can expect a pawn shop to offer you half those prices would be my guess.

Yes,as far as I've recalled you're correct. Although the back ground check isn't for the seller so I thought there could've been something to work around with, but I assume I would just have to wait until I have time off to go to the dmv.

Times are hard and they need to go.

Yes,as far as I've recalled you're correct. Although the back ground check isn't for the seller so I thought there could've been something to work around with, but I assume I would just have to wait until I have time off to go to the dmv.

Times are hard and they need to go.

Right there with ya man;).

Otherwise I'd be arranging to buy those from you by putting a deposit down until you get your ID replaced:cool:.

Agreed - everyone I have bought from has had to supply their ID to the FFL - Tigard Pawn wanted a color copy of their ODL.

Besides the obvious (being able to ID the seller if the firearm is stolen, which I am sure rarely happens), they want to have a complete record of transactions for their database. That way, when it comes time to confiscate, no one can ever say they sold a gun (that is on the books after the BGC law went into effect) if they didn't, without there being a record of it. I am sure the fingerprints they take are for the same reason; so no one can say someone else impersonated them when they bought the firearm.

Also, I am sure they want to just have a record of who had firearms and what kind they had. With some analysis, they can make a list of who they think they should visit when it comes time to confiscate.

Some may say this is paranoia, but if so, then why do they need the serial number, make and model? If I am qualified to buy one gun, then I am qualified to buy another. It is me they are doing the BGC on, not the firearm.

Couldn't OP just ship his gun to the buyer's FFL? I've only ever bought stuff face to face or retail so I don't know if you as the shipper need to supply anything to the FFL.

Couldn't OP just ship his gun to the buyer's FFL? I've only ever bought stuff face to face or retail so I don't know if you as the shipper need to supply anything to the FFL.

No, because just by giving the gun to the sending FFL a transfer has occurred and is recorded.

If you have a current passport I think you could use that but never looked into it.

Yeah, the OP is in a spot no matter what. I feel your pain. I got dipped once at a Home Depot, of all places. My life was topsy-turvy for a bit until I got everything replaced.

Before your stand in governor and the worthless state senate decided they knew better for you than anyone, you could. Now you're screwed and need ID. I didn't put any of the positions in capital letters because I don't feel they are doing the job they were elected for. Oh, except for the governor, she wasn't elected for the position only succeeded a criminal... This whole thing makes me sick.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top