JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Z+ and I also failed the emotion test. What a shock! I'm going to send some of my sensitive friends the link and see how they do. Should be fun to see there grade.

Lefty, the Zombie killa.

Z+ Emotional F.

"Your knowledge, strength, and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the earth. Zombies don't stand a chance."

Is that what everybody's said? Or did you guys get other cool ones?

Z+ Emotional F.

"Your knowledge, strength, and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the earth. Zombies don't stand a chance."

Is that what everybody's said? Or did you guys get other cool ones?

Mine was "Your an evil SOB and Zombies will avoid you!" That was pretty cool.

Killer of Zombies, Lefty.

Z+ here. But.. The quiz had many almost good enough answers/choices. I just choose the best I could.

Example 1: Have you ever fired a firearm?

The two answers that were sorta close to being my true answer was,.. I have fired a firearm. and .. I have killed a living human being. One could have meant I have fired (1) firearm in my life. The other...well that seems to be directed towards a person who has committed a self defense/criminal act or the answer is directed towards a LEO or Military Personal.

Example 2: If you came across a group of zombies attacking someone would you...

The closest answer I choose was.. Waste my ammunition and help the person being attacked.

The quiz was sorta fun... really a waste of time. :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top