JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So just curious, could you order individual parts for a Barrett M107 over time to assemble one? I'm sure there would be a background check required on the part with the serial number (I have only built an AR15 so im not sure about the Barrett equivalent to an AR's lower receiver) but as for the rest of it i'm really just wondering if its possible.

Not actually ready to drop 10k on one of these yet just something i'm curious about :)

Count me in, this has my curiousity up too! I wasn't planning on getting one of these in my lifetime but... h4344 might have me spending that money over time!

Count me in, this has my curiousity up too! I wasn't planning on getting one of these in my lifetime but... h4344 might have me spending that money over time!
See? We can be responsible when buying things we don't need. Not to say we don't totally need this rifle though.

Sure you could. It'd probably be triple the cost of a whole rifle though.
I know for new car/motorcycle parts, it'd be more like 100x as much, all told.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top