JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just ordered a YHM free float tube and flip-up front sight for my AR, but I decided to not buy all the tools right now. I wasn't OK with spending $80 for single-use tools. I would prefer to find someone local that can either loan me the tools or let me use them at their workbench. If not, I'll drop the coin.

I *think* I need a upper receiver block and an armorer's wrench. I bought the YHM specific tool (has the two pins for turning the barrel nut and has a spanner for tightening the locking ring).

I'm in Oregon City, but will drive anywhere in the Portland/Beaverton/Vancouver metro area if you're willing to loan me the tools or help me out at your place. I may have my stuff by next weekend, but I'm planning on being ready the weekend of April 9-10.

If you can help me out, you can reply to this thread, PM me, email me at: [email protected] or call/text (PM or email me for my #). Thanks much

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top