JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought this chest rig at least 9 or more years ago. Problem is, it has sat in a storage locker ever since then unused and I have lost all record and memory of who made it (it has no identifiable tags). I can tell you that it is very high quality materials and workmanship, has two Velcro backed removable magazine panels holding three mags each that can be used behind the cumberbund or removed entirely, an internal back pocket that could be used for a hydration bladder or other items, and has an opening in back panel with straps to secure a rifle plate (but no such panel in the front). This is not a cheap knockoff or junk by any stretch of the imagination. Best guess I had was maybe it is an old London Bridge Trading rig, but I'm not at all close to sure on that. Whatever it is, I think it is a discontinued model from a reputable gear maker, but I'm having no luck finding it online. Anyone that could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

chest harness.jpg chest harness1.jpg chest harness2.jpg chest harness3.jpg chest harness4.jpg

Well.....talk about timing. I had spent at least an hour searching for pictures that lined up with this thing to figure it out, and, of course, 10 minutes after posting the question I find one that points me in the right direction.

For anyone that was curious, it is an ESSTAC Bush Boar load bearing chest rig. It appears that ESSTAC stopped manufacturing chest rigs at some point, so this model is more than a decade old (though mine is in brand new condition).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top