JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Windage Adjustable (Edit to Add) Similar to the WOA, but uses 4 set-screws to adjust the windage.

The set screws are for setup, it uses taper pins to install.

I stand corrected on the taper pins.

I guess that makes us 1 to 1. :D
You didn't factor in my Memory Handicap of 30. :confused:

Next time, I am going to use my "Phone a Friend" option. (I will start looking for friend now :D...)

Some youngster, on a PS5, probably knows more than I have forgotten about weapon configs and specs. :oops:

Without knowing the length of the barrel, I am going to guess Service Rifle Barrel. If the length turns out to be 18 inches, I am going to be stubborn and guess that it was cutdown.:p Mainly because of the date and the contour.

You didn't factor in my Memory Handicap of 30. :confused:

Next time, I am going to use my "Phone a Friend" option. (I will start looking for friend now :D...)

Some youngster, on a PS5, probably knows more than I have forgotten about weapon configs and specs. :oops:

Without knowing the length of the barrel, I am going to guess Service Rifle Barrel. If the length turns out to be 18 inches, I am going to be stubborn and guess that it was cutdown.:p Mainly because of the date and the contour.
It's a 20"

NRA and CMP High Power Service Rifle Competition was very popular back then. (might still be...ask @ron )
Yes this is a popular high power rifle competition Barrel. Compass Lake engineering is a very popular with many of the top shooters. Typically these barrels are changed out every year or two. Probably the throat is worn out and will not shoot the 80 grain bullets well. But many times these barrels with a worn throat will shoot the lighter bullets great at a hundred yard reduced course

Yes its a match barrel set up for an adjustable front sight base. Its so you can zero your rifle by adjusting the front sight base with the set scews so your rear sight is centered and has an equal amount of available left and right windage. My guess is that if a service rifle competitor took that off, it will have at least 5000 rounds through it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top