JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Portland
State
Oregon
UPDATE: the police found his car on saturday. It had been taken outmof our lot in NE Portland and abandoned in SE Gresham. They cut the battery out(cut all the cables stupidly) and destroyed the steering column. A couple windows were busted out and the rain got in of course.

We're still trying to help him get something. If anyone has even an ugly beater they want rid of, we'd like to get it to him.

A couple nights ago one of my coworkers had his car stolen while he was out on delivery. The police have no leads and it doesn't look like he'll get it back. This man is an incredibly hard worker and just can't afford to buy a car right now. The rest of my crew and I are happy to pay for registration and tires/tune-up to get something for him to drive(his daughter brings him in to work right now). He just needs something simple; small, easy on gas, ugly is fine, doesn't need thousands in work to get road-worthy.

I know it's a big ask, but this guy is simply amazing. He works two jobs and is an absolute pleasure to have on my crew. I hate to see him have to deal with the whole situation and am reaching out for some help.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: