JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a 15 year airline employee, let me share with you some advice: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. Airports are a mess of federal/stale/local regulations. There is a STRONG possibility that if you are caught with a weapon, the TSA and the FBI will get involved. I saw it happen in 2003. There was a guy that was at the airport that was there to pick up his old, old, lady of a mother. He bent over and someone say his holster. The police were called. The TSA stuck their nose in the whole bit and eventually the FBI was involved. It was a mess for the guy...

His mother was a frequent flier on the airline that I worked for at the time. She always mentioned what a hassle her son got in to.

did you read this thread before you posted?

we've plainly and clearly established that A) people do it all the time, and B) there's nothing wrong with it.

if you get picked anywhere you're likely to get bubblegumed with- airport or not. and who gives a rip if TSA and FBI "get involved?" they can piss off too. if anything, more dollars in my punitive damages.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top