JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One. I use this main rifle now.

It was always easy for me to rattle off all of the firearms that I used to own because I bought them. I saved up to buy them and almost all of them came with me when I moved west too.

I would still own, shoot and carry all of those firearms, mainly handguns, if my old accident issues, arthritis and age made me decide to sell and gift them. All of them are gone including what I gifted to my MT husband now. Handguns were MY thing from the gitgo! 22lr/22wmr, 9mm, 38Special and Plus P, 357Magnum, 45Long Colt and 44Special/44Magnum = gifts. I loved, loved and loved handguns! I did buy 3 sweet rifles back east too. But handguns were my MAIN thing from the gitgo!

The 'house gun' that I used before I got into shooting (Late 90's.) was owned by my late husband but that was what I considered my self defense gun. He only owned about 5 guns total in his life, by choice, and in only 2 calibers - 22lr and 357Magnum.

I own, practice my self defense skills and use far more quality, name brand, Fixed Blade Knives than any firearm at this point of my life. I only own and use fixed blade knives. I use no other style due to my hand issues.

Specific KNIVES are my thing now. I still keep 2 specific axes and 2 specific 'hawks around for my use too.

There are a couple of rifles (22lr) here that belong to my husband and I can use them if I choose to at any time but the CZ above is my main and only rifle.

My MT husband owns far LESS firearms and in far LESS calibers now too. I keep a list of all firearms with the serial numbers. I always update the firearm lists, his reloading equipment, his reloading supplies, bullet casting supplies, and the factory ammunition. (Mainly 22lr with a tiny bit of factory CF ammo in 30-30 and 45acp.)

Both of us own far more knives than firearms. And we went through all of our knives over the years too. We gifted many knives to friends and to charities. We only sold a few knives.

Old Lady Cate

Before I get to the "Hi, my name is Sig and I am an gunaholic" let me note that I don't have a gun problem. I have a gun safe problem.

1) Who says I ever owned any?
And if I ever did they would have been lost when my blue water kayak capsized over the Challenger Deep.
2) And of course the universal answer(s) to obnoxious prying personal questions "None of your (****)ing business."
-Or- "Do you (euphemism for urinate) in the shower?"
-Or even better- "Do you like (insert depraved sexual practice)?"

Last Edited:
I'm surprised!
I'm of the opinion every gun owner should know exactly what they have and have it documented somewhere.

Yeah that works when you have 6 or 7 or less guns to think about. Ive got guns I have had for 40 years. Dont ask me how me how many. Some have minimal value. I dont bother insuring or thinking about them. Some have value in the 6 figure range. I hate insuring them but I do. Throw the worthless guns in with the expensive guns and theres a whole bunch of them. A crapload. Thats it. You buy guns, you sell guns, give them to family , throw them in the safes and never think about them whatever. They blur.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top