JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Enuff to now be selective what goes into the safe. I can always cram a new handgun in but a new rifle takes some consideration. If the wife looks into my gun room and sees a third safe she would kill me.

Enuff to now be selective what goes into the safe. I can always cram a new handgun in but a new rifle takes some consideration. If the wife looks into my gun room and sees a third safe she would kill me.
You need to be able to push a button and have all the walls flip to show one gun after the other ;)

[ATF] has entered the chat

Zero.

You guys should start investing in these:

download.jpg

Seeing as no one is going to say it, I will:

Enough that if the left bent media ever did a story on me they would say I had and "Arsenal" and thousands of rounds of ammo. So, in in other words, just a few. ;) Oh, yeah, and a thousand rounds + of ammo. Just bought another 1/2 K of .22LR today. So there's that.

Seeing as no one is going to say it, I will:

Enough that if the left bent media ever did a story on me they would say I had and "Arsenal" and thousands of rounds of ammo. So, in in other words, just a few. ;) Oh, yeah, and a thousand rounds + of ammo. Just bought another 1/2 K of .22LR today. So there's that.
Yup, a pistol, a revolver, a rifle and a shotgun with 500 rounds of ammo for each is an "arsenal". The un-informed scare the daylights our if me...

How many guns do you own?

It would take me a few minutes and I'd have to as some qualifying questions. Do stripped receivers count? The ATF considers silencers to be firearms. Do they count? I'd probably still miss a few. 30 ish.
I just added up how much I've spent this year, $7500.

What, nobody is going to state a number? Last time I counted, earlier this year, I was at 34. I'd make an honest stab and say I'm right on the cusp +/- of 40.

How many guns? Not enough:) As long as no one asks how much ammo I have I'm probably OK.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top