JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Enuff to now be selective what goes into the safe. I can always cram a new handgun in but a new rifle takes some consideration. If the wife looks into my gun room and sees a third safe she would kill me.

Enuff to now be selective what goes into the safe. I can always cram a new handgun in but a new rifle takes some consideration. If the wife looks into my gun room and sees a third safe she would kill me.
You need to be able to push a button and have all the walls flip to show one gun after the other ;)

[ATF] has entered the chat

Zero.

You guys should start investing in these:

download.jpg

Seeing as no one is going to say it, I will:

Enough that if the left bent media ever did a story on me they would say I had and "Arsenal" and thousands of rounds of ammo. So, in in other words, just a few. ;) Oh, yeah, and a thousand rounds + of ammo. Just bought another 1/2 K of .22LR today. So there's that.

Seeing as no one is going to say it, I will:

Enough that if the left bent media ever did a story on me they would say I had and "Arsenal" and thousands of rounds of ammo. So, in in other words, just a few. ;) Oh, yeah, and a thousand rounds + of ammo. Just bought another 1/2 K of .22LR today. So there's that.
Yup, a pistol, a revolver, a rifle and a shotgun with 500 rounds of ammo for each is an "arsenal". The un-informed scare the daylights our if me...

How many guns do you own?

It would take me a few minutes and I'd have to as some qualifying questions. Do stripped receivers count? The ATF considers silencers to be firearms. Do they count? I'd probably still miss a few. 30 ish.
I just added up how much I've spent this year, $7500.

What, nobody is going to state a number? Last time I counted, earlier this year, I was at 34. I'd make an honest stab and say I'm right on the cusp +/- of 40.

How many guns? Not enough:) As long as no one asks how much ammo I have I'm probably OK.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top