JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This suggestion has been implemented.
Can you describe the process and the platform/browser? Unfortunately there are a ton of ways to insert photos :s0112:

For me it's android cell, uploading photo, have to insert thumbnail twice after uploaded.

Being new here after this update, figure it was normal.

Can you describe the process and the platform/browser? Unfortunately there are a ton of ways to insert photos :s0112:
Once you have the photo uploaded, there is a "insert" button in upper left corner of photo like photo, if you click that insert button it opens larger "insert Thumbnail" which you have to click to get photo in the post, see second photo. I would like to be able to have that be a one click operation.

Once you have the photo uploaded, there is a "insert" button in upper left corner of photo like photo, if you click that insert button it opens larger "insert Thumbnail" which you have to click to get photo in the post, see second photo. I would like to be able to have that be a one click operation.

View attachment 855225 View attachment 855226

Great idea, I agree. I'm going to add this to the list of future work :s0155:

OSX/Chrome. I need to click the three vertical dots next to the camera in the toolbar, then click the "insert remote image" icon, then click the "by url" icon. For whatever reason there are two levels to the toolbar when it would be easier if all icons were on the top tool bar

Great idea, I agree. I'm going to add this to the list of future work :s0155:
Thanks.

OSX/Chrome. I need to click the three vertical dots next to the camera in the toolbar, then click the "insert remote image" icon, then click the "by url" icon. For whatever reason there are two levels to the toolbar when it would be easier if all icons were on the top tool bar

I agree, I'm really not liking this new editor all that much. Unfortunately, the only choice we have is the order of the buttons, so at some point we'll figure out which are most important and make sure they're visible as often as possible. Bit more info in this thread.

I agree, I'm really not liking this new editor all that much. Unfortunately, the only choice we have is the order of the buttons, so at some point we'll figure out which are most important and make sure they're visible as often as possible. Bit more info in this thread.

I suspected as much - when I reduce the zoom to 90% then there is only one level to the tool bar. There are some spaces between the sets of icons that seem unnecessary that would maybe allow the toolbar to be one level on my MBA screen.

I suspected as much - when I reduce the zoom to 90% then there is only one level to the tool bar. There are some spaces between the sets of icons that seem unnecessary that would maybe allow the toolbar to be one level on my MBA screen.

Yep, I think we're going to get a lot of complaints about those spaces. The problem is the buttons aren't truly responsive. If it were, it would display as many buttons in the space as would fit. Instead we have 4 different screen size 'ranges', and we can set how many buttons display for any given range. Because of this we can only display a number of buttons which will fit in the smallest screen size in that range. I'm really hoping the editor developers change that at some point, the wasted space bothers me too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top