JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am new to firearms and had my first experience with armslist. I bought a Springfield emp without doing a proper inspection before buying (novice mistake). After further inspection I noticed underneath the slide the previous owner marked 420 in the metal. I am pretty upset with myself for making such a blunder and wondering if its fixable or should I chalk this one up to a lesson learned? 20180308_152126.jpg View attachment 548819

I am new to firearms and had my first experience with armslist. I bought a Springfield emp without doing a proper inspection before buying (novice mistake). After further inspection I noticed underneath the slide the previous owner marked 420 in the metal. I am pretty upset with myself for making such a blunder and wondering if its fixable or should I chalk this one up to a lesson learned?View attachment 548818 View attachment 548819

Wow man, that is too bad--My suggestion is you kinda pay it forward, by giving it to me:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top