JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Buying two or more guns is inherently suspicious."

Does anyone else get a cold, ominous chill upon hearing something like that from our own government?

ATF says buying more than 2 guns at once is suspicious? where and when...
I have purchased 1 rifle, 1 revolver, 1 auto load pistol, and 1 silencer (<--- as soon as paperwork arrives) over the past few weeks. Should I expect a knock at my door soon?

I should add that these guns were all purchased from the same store.

If it's right after you got your Economic Stimulus Rebate Check, you're good to go.

I don't think the actual sale is held up, but I'd bet you're taken a closer look at to make sure it wasn't a sale made under a fake name or something. The standard background check doesn't look to see if you're you as much as if your name pops up as a person prohibited from possession. I don't know if they look to see if you have a DL or ID card since that by itself is not conclusive either way. If you put in for a suppressor, that sort of extra scrutiny is already being done.

The point is he bought them under an assumed name because they said he couldn't buy any more.. no mention if he was a criminal, if he was they would have called him a convicted felon.

they just said he was BANNED from buying guns?

The standard background check doesn't look to see if you're you as much as if your name pops up as a person prohibited from possession. I don't know if they look to see if you have a DL or ID card since that by itself is not conclusive either way. If you put in for a suppressor, that sort of extra scrutiny is already being done.
The first 2 guns I bought, the background check phone calls went really fast. I purchased the 3rd gun (revolver) a couple of days ago and the fella was on the phone for a very long time. I was actually getting kind of concerned. He eventually did say that I was good to go though. I am thinking about getting another rifle before deer season, I wonder how long this call will take?...

On a side note, I still havn't received my stimulus check yet.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top