JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I am on my android power POS on either chrome or Mozilla and only having problems with this sight. Takes forever to switch around ,freezes when I try to check notices.
And I am on WiFi 2 feet from the box. It costs too much to not be on WiFi so no,I haven't tried it otherwise.

Didn't used to be...
...then, they went and "improved" the he11 out of it!

Whether phone, tablet, laptop or desktop, using Mozilla, Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari on Android, Windows, Apple, whatever, it now hangs, slows, stops, jumps, bumps. My take is, it's so overloaded with ads all loading and re-loading that it never finishes or completes a page, creating conflicts as you make your selections.....but that's just a wild guess by my non-techy part.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
I have lots of trouble with it. Every time I start it the program stops responding, then eventually starts again. I cannot use the back arrow in my browser as it doesn't respond, so I have to hit the reload button and once it starts I can then hit the back arrow and it usually works. I only have this problem on this site. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Upvote 0
I'm on my galaxy S5 and since the upgrade it's gotten slow... didn't use to be.

There was a improvement about 2 yrs ago and it did the same thing. The other forums work fine from my phone.

Upvote 0
I have lots of trouble with it. Every time I start it the program stops responding, then eventually starts again. I cannot use the back arrow in my browser as it doesn't respond, so I have to hit the reload button and once it starts I can then hit the back arrow and it usually works. I only have this problem on this site. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Try downloading Firefox safari or chrome to see if that improves things for you.

If it does then it is your computer and not the site probably.

Upvote 0
This site, just screams, on my six month old IPad! I keep yanking my finger away from the touch screen! My reflexes think I'm going to get bitten! :rolleyes: Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, using Safari.

Upvote 0
Reset Firefox back to default settings. I run FF and have had no issues. Then again, I run a PC and have full control
Something is tied to whatever your using and robbing your bandwidth

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews